Unlike goals, these are wishes I have, in no particular order.
- Kiss someone I’m in love with on New Year’s Eve. It’s my favorite holiday, and the part of me that get romantic whims wants to fall in love, and be loved in return, and kiss that person at midnight.
- SOLAR ROADWAYS
- Also, a home powered by green energy
- Humans to take better care of each other and the planet
- Enjoy a picnic or cookout without fear of bees. I do not enjoy eating outside because they inevitably fly around and it ruins everything for me. Bees are great for nature; they are not great around me.
- To live in a house that looks like it came straight out of a fairy tale
- Similarly, to have a TINY HOUSE
- Work from home
- Have a really excellent Zombie Survival plan which means, like, I’ll need to take some self defense, and get in shape because I’m not surviving the zombie apocalypse with this body (well, not with that attitude)
- Write things that people care about
- To have the sort of home where people can show up whenever they want, for no reason, unannounced, and where they feel right at home, too. Growing up I had friends whose homes felt like that, and I want to have that, too.
- Fight the patriarchy
- A garden, and conversely, to be good at gardening
- To jump back to the first point, I want to spend New Year’s Eve in NYC at least once.
- Visit Rome and see all the ancient places.
- To take care of all of you, because you are all the best part of my life, so I JUST WANT TO WRAP YOU UP AND TAKE CARE OF YOU, AND FIGHT ALL THE BAD THINGS IN THE WORLD THAT COME AFTER YOU AND SMASH THOSE THINGS, OKAY??
- Maybe the power to control bees, because then I could tell them to come around when I’m not there and stuff, so then I could have a garden and eat outside and actually just EXIST outside and bees won’t bother me, but I can send them off to hang out with flowers and stuff. THAT WOULD BE GREAT.
This start off as a list of wishes, and that lasted for about 0.2 seconds. I’m not sure what this turned into, but there you go. A List of Things.
Happy May 4th, all. Star Wars steals my thunder every year.
What are some things you wish for?